individual therapy is a rich commitment to oneself that offers the gifts of psychological insight. awareness can support your capacity for healthy relational connections, vitality and authenticity.
Therapy is a compassionate non-judgmental exploration of your present life: your patterns of thoughts, emotions, relationships, and internal roadblocks. Your past experiences are at times discussed but only to understand how they effect your life today. Therapy happens in the here and now experience of the present moment.
In therapy you can learn how to use your mind to re-shape the wiring of your brain to support changes and personal growth. Or you may feel the need to compassionately accept more fully who you are. Through mindful exploration you can discern what you can accept about yourself and also what you would like to change. Awareness and conscious choice can lead to transformation and a sense of empowerment. Abundance is your birthright!
therapy is an effective tool to help you with:
- Physical or emotional trauma
- Anxiety & Vulnerability
- Depression & Shame
- Addictions & Co-dependency
- Healing from childhood abuse ~ Relational trauma
- Sexuality and gender issues
- Marital relationship
- Family dynamics
- Self Esteem
- Career decisions
- Pre-marital coaching
- Times of transition
Creating Resources and Resiliency
Trauma’s, intense emotions and life challenges are often vital fuel for transformation. Therapy is not just a process of healing, but also an experience that connects you to your resources, which enhances your capacity for resilience when managing your life and your relationships.
The skills you acquire will help you to:
- Understand your internal roadblocks that keep you from experiencing the aliveness you yearn for.
- Rewire negative thought patterns and beliefs that have limited your personal growth, freedom and happiness.
- Improve, enhance and deepen your intimate relationships.
- Connect you to your authentic self so you can make confident decisions and initiate desired changes.
- Foster mindfulness to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.